Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sweet Simple Baby Cookies

Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Yes.  It's been a while.  Hopefully I'll get Christmas cookies up this year.  There is really no telling and I'm not even going to pretend that I have any of this all planned and together,

So here is my random cookie enjoyment for the day,

I made these cookies a while back for a baby shower for a friends beautiful new baby boy





I kept it simple and used simple shapes.

There's the onesie cutter, the heart and a very special cutter by Whisked Away Cutters.



I love my dear friend Tracy.and she makes the lovliest cutters from her own very specific designs.
This one is the Lila Lola Plaque
She sent me this one because, ya know, she loves me to (what's not to love??)



I think they turned out adorable and the momma loved them.

And that's really all I have to say about these cookies.  I think they speak enough for themselves.  :)






6 comments:

Elizabeth L in Apex, NC said...

So sweet! Lovely to see you again. :)

Anne said...

Nice to see you back on the blog. I hope we'll see more cookies in the future :)

Winn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Winn said...

Nice to see you back! These are absolutely adorable! Love that plaque shape and that teal is perfect!

Taste and Sing Cupcakes said...

It's always good to see your beautiful work!
Are you doing snowflake cookies this year?

Delights said...

Love it!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios