Monday, February 13, 2012

Tutorial: Valentine Ribbon Rose Cookie

Monday, February 13, 2012
Guess what?!



Valentine's Day is tomorrow!!






I'm pretty excited.  You probably wouldn't have guessed it, due to my lack of Valentine's posts, but Valentine's is my favorite cookie decorating holiday.



  Actually no, I lied, it's my favorite baking holiday period.  Even more than Christmas (I know, blasphemous).





So I thought I would share my creative joy with you today.  By showing you how to make this:



using the ribbon roses from the last tutorial.

If you can't keep your socks on any more because you're so excited....go on over and check out the VIDEO!  And SUBSCRIBE!  :)







Links to this post:
Skip to My Lou 
Thirty Handmade Days 
Whipperberry



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alison. Gracias, por mostrar los tus conocimientos. Gracias a tus tutoriales he aprendido a hacer las rosas te lo agradezco mucho.
Como siempre las galletas son preciosas.
Saludos desde Barcelona (españa)

Unknown said...

All so beautiful!! Love the silver dragees!

Paula said...

These are all just so beautiful Ali. Truly beautiful.

Torrie said...

Amazing!!!

Нели said...

Изключително красиво!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios