Monday, January 17, 2011

A Very Sexy Valentine's Day

Monday, January 17, 2011
Oh la la!


Oui Oui!  For those who love a little spice in their romance.....grrrr...

haha!  Ok really...I have been DYING to use this corset cutter from Ecrandal for like FOREVER!  So I decided now was the time.




I probably could have made a zillion of these cookies to be quite honest.  But I figured I really didn't need that many cookies lying around my house...


No.  Not good for the diet.... but good for the tummy!  Yummy!  :)

Ok, I just had to knock these out of the way...*whew*  And now that they are out of my system I can move on to more cutesy stuff :)  

Seriously, Valentines Day is my most favorite cookie decorating holiday of the year!!  So happy I have a whole MONTH of pink hearts and roses!!  

:)

11 comments:

lora said...

These are so adorable. I love the different styles of the corsets. Just fabulous!

Butterfly Cookie said...

Fabulous! Your decorating is wonderful! very creative valentine's day set.I love them all:))))

Anonymous said...

I visit this blog quite often and never write a comment. I visit often to look at your cookie decorations. So nice and so perfect. Thanks for sharing your cookie decorations on your blog. Do you mind sharing your cookie recipe?

Paula said...

Now this is some lingerie that men won't mind buying! Great job.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! These are fantastic. I just ordered that cutter from them last week. Hope it gets here soon! You've got my wheels turning now! Awesome job!

faithy said...

These are just so gorgeous and so pretty! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your piping is phenomenal! The tiny bows on the black with polka dots is just -- PERFECT. Amazing.

Ratita Golosa said...

I just saw your blog from start to thin and I love everything. Your decorated cookies are beautiful! Congratulations, you have a baby? precious.
I follow you now.
Hugs

The enchanted home said...

Dont know much about baking, don't even bake but i am new your newest follower and fan because i am mesmerized by your cookies! They are just outrageous I loooove looking at all your creations...seriously too cute!

Alison said...

Thank you!

Look for my post at Frosting For The Cure on April 22. I will be sharing a sugar cookie recipe over there that I am really fond of. :)

SweetSugarBelle said...

I ordered this cutter with the hope my cookies could look like these, even though I know, it's not possible. A girl can dream...

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios