Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Back!

Monday, January 17, 2011
with a brand new edition....

Maybe not quite :)

I took a lovely 2 or 3 week break over the holidays.  I was sans computer.  Totally without.  And I don't feel guilty about it at all.  Got to spend some quality time with my family and enjoy vacation (for the most part).

So there were a few blog posts that I intended to post that never happened (ooops).  Don't worry, I have plans for those posts later this year.  I'll get to them.  But for now I'm back.  And I'm ready to pay attention to the blogosphere.

Hopefully this year will have some eventful entries.  I have a few things planned :)  So, yes, I am excited for 2011.  (Even though it marks one year closer to 30 *shudder*).

And to start I think I will take a little jump to the next holiday coming up....

My favorite cookie baking time of the year!!

Little hint.....just in case your coffee hasn't kicked in and you don't want to do the math...

2 comments:

Diane said...

these are adorable. Cant wait to try the corset cutter too.

Lydiart said...

que originales un San Valentin muy sesi

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios